1. What is a replica watch about? What is the difference between replicas and real watches?
Replica watches look exactly like their originals, but are made of cheaper materials, thus being more affordable for customers.
Timepieces like all the other works of art have their copies. Every replica watch offered at hugowatches store is designed by professionals who treasure all the best traditions of watch making.
Cutting-edge technologies, sophisticated design and reasonable price – it’s all about our replica watches. And there is no need to break the bank, as the price tags are very attractive.
2. Why choose replica watches?
If you looking for a high-grade wrist watch and don’t want to pay thousands- than buying a replica watch is just what you need. There is no need to limit you by choosing just a single watch of a single style – the moderate prices of our replica timepieces allow buying a wrist watch for each outfit and occasion. This possibility looks even more attractive, taking into account that the replica watches bought at a lower price look exactly like the luxury originals.
3. Does the picture same as the real one?
Yes, it is. If there has a little different, we will write mail to you before ship out.
4. Does our sell secondhand watches?
No. we only sell new watches.
5. Are the watches you sell of top quality or I’m likely to damage them once I open the box? How long will the watches work properly?
Life cycle of a replica watch depends considerably on its owner and the way he treats his timekeeping device. If kept away from damage and serviced properly and in time, a replica watch will serve you for years not causing any trouble.
The replica watches we offer here at hugowatches store are of top quality. These differ considerably from the ones you might find at street vendors. Our replica watches will serve you for a long period of time.
To ensure the proper work of automatic movements, you’d better get them serviced by your local watch shop once in two or three years, as the oils might dry out due to the non-stop moving of the gears.
6. How often do you extend your assortment?
The online catalogue of watch models and brands is regularly updated, so it is enough to browse it to find novelty timepieces. The latest replicas watch models of all worlds known watch brands are available at our store . These range from classic must-haves to some stylish sports replica watches, and cater to a wide range of interests and all age groups.
7. Will you limit the number of replica watches I order?
There is no limit, so you may purchase with us as many replica watches as you wish. In fact, we do our best to inspire you to purchase more than one watch at a time.
8. There are some sites that offer expensive replica watches, why are yours more cheap?
Is the quality good?
We have own watch factory, all of watches are made by ourselves, so the price is very cheap. The quality is good enough, Please don’t worry. We have more than ten years experience of producing watches. Our Professional and technical personnel are control all of the product manufacturing process.
9. Do you have a catalogue with all your watches available?
We are in the process of making a printed catalogue, but if you need this at this very moment- our website is printer friendly and you can easily print out any pictures of any watches displayed at our hugowatches store.
10. What kind of glass is used in your replica watches?
Almost all our replica watches feature sapphire crystal glass that is very scratch resistant compared with the usual glass.
11. Are all the marking and engraving on your replica watches accurate?
Be sure that these days replica watches producers do their best to develop markings and engravings on their timepieces with maximum precision.
12. Are the watches water-resistant?
Cheap replicas will never hold up under water. Get caught in the rain once and it is as good as gone. While we don’t expect that our replicas should be worn for diving or swimming, they will not be damaged when in contact with water.
13. What is the difference between automatic, chronograph, and quartz watches?
Automatic or self-winding watches are powered by a self-winding mechanism and there is no need for batteries. To ensure their proper work for many years, please service them more often.
Chronographs are used as stop watch timers. You will find a few variations of the chronographs. Some act with a center second hand that keeps time on the main dial of a watch. Others use sub-dials to keep track of elapsed hours, minutes and seconds.
Some chronographs show elapsed time on a digital display on the watch face. A chronograph can be responsible for a variety of functions, such as determination of speed or distance.
Quartz watches are equipped with a battery. The watches of this type usually serve longer than self-winding watches, but do not forget to replace the battery periodically.
14. What does sweeping second hand mean?
A sweeping second hand implies the second hand sweeping smoothly instead of ticking once every second. All automatic replica rolex watches provide a sweeping second hand, while all quartz and chronograph watches have a ticking second hand.
15. How often do you extend your assortment?
The online catalogue of watch models and brands is regularly updated, so it is enough to browse it to find novelty timepieces. The latest replica watches models of all world known watch brands are available at www.hugowatches.com . These range from classic must-haves to some stylish sports replica watches, and cater to a wide range of interests and all age groups.
16. Are the pictures on your site taken of the replicas you sell or some other watches?
We guarantee that all pictures displayed at our online replica watch store are actual pictures of our Japanese replica watches offered for sale at our store . Our replica watches look exactly as the images on your screen. We deal with the professional photographers to take the pictures for our online replica watch store.
17. Why does my automatic replica stop ticking and even loose time?
Once you receive your automatic replica watch, you’d better wind it for 3 minutes straight before wearing it for the first time. If you wear your automatic replica watch everyday, then your timepiece will continue to wind itself on your wrist when you move around and walk.
If you stop wearing it for more than about 2 days, the watch will need to be reset. But once you start wearing it on daily basis again, it will automatically wind itself.
18. If your automatic replica watch doesn’t keep time, it means you are not likely to wear it constantly.
If your watch is losing or gaining time in a 24 hour period, then the watch needs to be adjusted. All of our automatics have an adjustment screw on the movement just like their originals. Any local jeweler can easily service these rolex watches.
19. How to set time?
To set time, you need to turn button in anti-clockwise direction if you have a screw-in lock watch. You need to softly pull the button out a little bit. The best way to do this is to use first and second finger and use finger knuckle as a lever in order to pull the button out with as little force as possible. You can feel a little “click”! Now you can set the time by turning it anti-clockwise. This would turn the minute-hour hands forward until you set the right time. When time is set, push the button back and turning the button clockwise for a few rounds.
20. I have a watch with a date, how do I change the date?
To change date and time on you replica watch, please proceed as follows:
• If your watch features a screw-in button, then turn the button anti-clockwise for a few rounds until it (the button) is loose. Then pull it (the button) out softly by using your thumb nail and first finger nail, softly, no force needed. You should then feel a “click” here.
• There are two steps when pulling the button out. The first step is to set the date or day. The second step is for setting the local. You can only set Date forward by turning the button in one direction.
• When you are done with setting date and time, push back the button and wind it clockwise for a few times. No need to lock it